Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend

The weekend was weird to say the least for us right dear? With Friday, then Sat and of course today. My PMS is officially over :X

Dear, i never want us to be how we were like on Friday, to get angry/disappopinted/upset with each other and at the end we end up hurting ourselves because we feel all crappy inside. I love you and i want to take care of you. Am sorry for now and for any times in the future if i make you disappointed/upset or angry. Shall change my bad habits for my dear since you are changing yourself for me too.

Love you dear! Even though it is the fasting month we will figure something out. It might be a good opportunity also since we can just enjoy the simplicity.

From you dearest ben who loves you and cares for you always. hug you tightly and never letting you go, letting you feel safe and secure in my arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment