Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long lazy Saturday

Shall do a quick post before i head off to do more work dear.

Yesterday after my dear was done with band, he came over to fetch me at YCK when actually i was suppose to fetch him at Tenah Merah :/ feel bad that you were upset because i did not... After that, off to his place but on the way we got some munchmunch, KFC and Mac. We watched hairspray over on my dear's lappy and we tried to kiss and be close but not too close for the door was open and his parents might see us. Lol, and the shocking remark by your mama when we were about to leave. Do you think she suspects or knows?? :X
Off to Vivo to meet your gf via bus 30 after that. Playing around at the back with my dear and the guy who was sleeping on the other side. Maybe he saw? I don't know cause i do not care, have my dear and that is all i know:)After that we bought some things from Giant before heading to Sentosa on the monorail. Thankfully it did not rain and everything was just right.

Dear, i really enjoyed every moment i had with you yesterday, star gazing with you, watching the fireworks, showering with you and of course, out first ****. Ops:X My hole still feels a little weird but it is okay because i love you and i don't mind whatever you do to me and i enjoyed our first time. Love you so much dear! Sorry if i hurt you. WIll be slow and gentle next time. Kiss your hole. MUACKS!

Need to go do my stuff now. ALways loving you and missing you, your dearest benben:)

No comments:

Post a Comment