Friday, August 7, 2009

Fort Canning Park, again.

My dear dear is sleeping now. Try to update it quick and head to bed. Yesterday meet my dear Ben at the library and had dinner with him and his friend, Ain. Am I right? She so cute, funny and dirty. Haha, she's friendly. =) After dinner, me and my ben walked to FortCanningPark to spend time with each other. We didn't bite each other, just kissing, hugs etc.. My dear dear make me horny! and of course I will make him horny too.! After that off we go to SMU toilet and do some stuff, wankywanky! Love you dear. After wanky head home. My dear is so so so tired after wanky. =)

I miss him so much, if only I can sleep by your side. Although we meet up everyday? I still miss you, evenwhen I am around you. I MISS YOU DEAR! I wish night could be a little longer.

Rest/sleep well. Loving you every single day. By your dearest Kai.





No comments:

Post a Comment