Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fort Canning Park with you.

Oh my! I am so happy to have you as dear/BF!. Feels like am the luckiest person to have you. Jump for joy! (Jump and i be tall! =X ) Okay, i don't know what to type. Firstly, WE off to Ion! Really nothing much there after that we had our dinner. Sit beside my dear! After dinner we head down to Orchard Central and my sweet dearly dear want to go to Fort Canning Part. So! We walked all the way there. We found a new spot, which we see the stars and the bight, beautiful, lovely moon. Really had fun with my dear, bite, kissing etc.. Both of us were horny but we didn't do anything really dirty. Around 11? We started moving and head home. Okay, i think i will end here. Am really tired. Sorry, I know you understand dear.

Dear, I never love somebody like this before and spending time together out-door and doing things that we're not suppose to do. I love being around you and my dear have this cute smile that always make me want to hug him tight. We will not stop our journey!

Goodnight, Sleep well, Take care, Love you always dear.
I want to be by your side all the time. by your dearest kai.

My poor dear get bite from naughty kai. Love bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment