Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fort Canning

Finally am able to "fetch" my dear from school. :) After that we headed to the Ion at Orchard, a first for both of us. Am we wanted to see some shops but they were not opened like my dear's Giorgio Armani. My dear boy boy is a Armani lover. After that we headed to Orchard central and then to Fort Canning.
Dear, it was an unforgettable experience/time with you at Fort Canning. I can't stop loving you more and more each time/day i see you...
Love bite galore at Fort Canning. Got 5 bites and my Kai got 5 too. Haha. It was a tiring and eventful night with so much things happening. I finally saw my dear's *****face and he saw mine. :X I want my dear to know that i love everything about him and i love everything from him:)
I don't mind trading everything just to spend time like last night with my dear. Want to watch him grow everyday in my arms and i want to kiss you and hug you and never let go. I love you Kai!
Can't wait to see you again and to spend my time with you. If only time was not limited to just 24 hrs a day....
Missing you already. By your dearest moomoo, Ben.
Muacks!!



Fort Canning




The bright full moon

No comments:

Post a Comment