Thursday, August 13, 2009

Days with you.

It's been a wonderful, magical, journey and indescribable happening to me when I'm with you. Am really happy when I'm with you, so sorry if I say something that I not suppose to say. Am really sorry, because I want to know how much you care about me and love me. Want to treasure every single moment with you. Love the way you smile and love the way you adore me. I miss you badly dear. Am sure you understand how I feel. With or without you around me, I'll still miss you. Always happy when i received your message and always looking forward to see you.

Dear, i wish you were here. I'll keep waiting for you like I always do. Please don't keep me waiting. miss you.
Take care by your dearest Kai. meow-ing for you.(where are you? =( )

No comments:

Post a Comment