Saturday, August 8, 2009

AngMoKio Park.

Met up with my dear after school because he came down to fetch me:) We took 857 which took almost forever to get to Yishun before changing to 812E to Pauline's place for my haircut. Pretty alright i guess, similar to those she cut for me a few months back but i might be lazy to style it the way she did :X My dear was getting sleepy and hungry while waiting. there there, rub your tummy:)


After that headed to Subway at AMK Hub to satisfy my dear's and my craving. Had Turkey tehteh. Haha. Off to the nearby park we went, with our wangwang/binbin in hand. Munch munch, addictive....We sat and enjoyed the moon rising while munching somemore on snacks and apple. Fed my dear with my mouth and he fed me wangwang. Am a happy boy! revenge of the animal in us. Meowmeow gave me a few love bites, with the special heart shaped one(Love it dear and i love you too!) and moomoo gave him a smiley face. I think it is cute??


After that somethings happened but we settled it and off to head home. My poor dear had to walk again because he missed the last train to lakeside. Sorry dear!! Next time we have to leave early. We must!

Waiting for you to finish your shower now. Want you to know that i love you no matter what your past is. And i will stand by this. I want you to be by my side and i want you to know that i got all worked up because i care and love you. I love you dear, want to be with you forever. Muacks.

Your dearest Ben is missing and love you...

- - -

Dear, i am so sorry that i bring something up that not suppose to say. I will never want to talk about my past, I hate it? Somehow..Now, i got you and i don't wish to be away from you. I want to love you every single day and i really need you. You are part of me now. To tell you the truth, I never felt like this before. Loving you always make me happy and make me so lucky to have you. Don't want anything to happen inside the train, because really hurt me inside and feel like I'm losing you. I don't want/wish this to happened again. So sorry to make you tears too dear. I love you..

Missing my Ben badly. Love him always. by your dearest Kai.



No comments:

Post a Comment