Tuesday, August 25, 2009

meowkai missing mooben.

Dear, last night was really enjoyable for me because 2days(Saturday&Sunday) without you is just so weird. I know, we talked on the phone but talking on the phone and seeing you is way different. Missing you so much now.

You going be busy this weekends and next week. Don't really know what will/gonna happen. Maybe we should take, a little break from seeing each other and hands on our work. Don't want our assignment hanging behind and forget about them. I know we can't, as we need to hand in them.

Dear, i just want to say i miss you to much right now. Always thinking of you all the time. Thank you for being there for me. I have changed, because of you. Let me release what am i doing now. How i wish i can see you everyday, be on my side always.

Okay, i need to do my assignment now. Dear, I love you/missing you all the time. Take care.hugs you!! by your dearest Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment