Sunday, August 9, 2009

Marina Barrage

Today met my dear at Plaza Sing, Spotlight after that we head down to carrefour to do some grocery shopping and off we go to Marina Barrage. It was my dear first time there, right? =) On the way to Marina Barrage, a group of people just gossip about us. They are so irritating but we don't care. Right dear? =) So, reached MB and we're lucky to get place to settle down. Start eating and stuff. Watched the sunset. We gave each other lots of love bite again. My dear always get abused from me, but he get his revenge. We saw the moon! Okay, on and on..We make a move around 9++ and take redline with dear. Dear, thanks for leading me your Itouch. Really keep me accompany and you're so cute! Listening to powerpuff girls song.

I didn't want to fall asleep because I want to be by your side, if i alseep..I don't know what might happened to you. Don't want to lose you. I want to hold your hand always. Okay, am really tired. I shall stop here.

Dear, take care and sleep well. Love you & miss you by your dearest Kai.



No comments:

Post a Comment