Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1month Anniversary, Dear.

Dear, I can't sleep and i decided to post something about how we spend our time on our first anniversary.
Started with, meet up my dear for dinner and he really look tired/shagged. My tired/hard working boy. Walk him to his campus and off i go do my stuff.(Not going tell you what i did.) Off to the library to do/get some idea for my project and try to kill my time. Dear ended his class kind of early, got shocked when i saw him walk out from the door because i didn't read your message. Oops~ but am happy to see you.=) So we walked to 7-eleven to get something, my dear was hungry and want to get something to munch munch. After that we off to FortCanningPark there? but not really FortCanningPark, is behind National Museum. So ya.. Sit there and spend our lovely 1month anniversary. Surprise dear with Brownie and wrote 'Happy First 18th, Moo2, Meow2'. =) Took few picture of it and we start to dig in, munchmunch. Around 11++ we start to move and head home. Oh ya! Not forgotten, gave each other a love bite. Is not pain like before..

Dear, am so happy to know/have you and not regretting. You are the only one whom understand me and really care about me. I want to watch you grow and always be by my side. Things not going to stop us, because we will sort things out and not keep secret from each other. Will shared everything. =) I want to love you every single day, without you i feel incomplete. Is like sugar, spice and if you dont put everything nice, you wont get a powerpuff girls. You my everything dear. Want to love you always and miss you all the time.

Okay, i should get sleeping now. Is so late already.VERY LATE. Love you dear. Am happy to be with you, don't stop the journey/our love story, now. Will keep on continue..Pagers after pagers. Miles after miles. by your dearest Kai, Juliet, Meowmeow, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment