Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry and thank you.

Dear, am really sorry about 26 September, Saturday. Truly sorry. I really didn't mean it what i say to you. I am tired and say the things without thinking. I guess i am selfish and stupid.
and I want to thank you for not giving up on me. I really really need you by my side. I don't know and i don't want to know what if really happen without you around me. Am really sorry.

You surprised me after my work and thank goodness i didn't walk another way and lucky i turned a look behind. Dear! I really love you so much. I don't want you to leave me. Never love someone like this before. =')

Yesterday, 27 September, Sunday. Our 2nd time having sex! Oh my..Enjoyed myself with my dear. We seriously need to get a place that can shower and sleep. I love you dear. I shall go to sleep and join you now.=)

Two is better than One by your dearest Kai, meowmeow.

My dear unglam face. =X I still love you dear.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment