Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy 2nd anniversary dear!



one month late, your dear is a little tiny bit slow :X


Am happy everything worked out fine even though it started off bad. Sorry for always being negative and moody of late. Feel uncomfortable after coming back to singapore. Maybe it is because i am back and i have so much things at hand to finish? I love you too dear! sorry for always making you worry and for thinking and worrying too much about anything and everything. Am happy that you love me and you love me for everything i am, even my bad points but i will work on them to become better =)
And boy ah boy, it is possible for us to be together forever okay. muack!
Love you always dear, want you to know that you are very precious in my life and even though we have our ups and downs sometimes, i am blessed to share them and go through them with you. I love you Kai, always.
From you dearest Ben.
The pictures are out, FINALLY :X

No comments:

Post a Comment