Thursday, September 24, 2009

Your post.

You got me squeezing my eyes reading your post but is alright because is really truth what you write there. Yes, i do get sad and angry and so on because of you. You know me, i will try not to be/get unhappy, angry or whatever unless something really bad happened. Will always be happy and try to think positive always. Sometimes i cry partly because of you and because of me. Am scared about my future and yes, am scared about us too and sometime when you are asleep, I will cry and I didn't tell you that.Sorry. Because am really afraid about the future, and i think you should know why. I don't have a great family like others and my mum told me dad will be stop working after 3 years time?. That is why am really stress about myself and keep thinking about it and you should know my brother are useless, and I want to be there to suppose my family and of course you too. Is really hard for me and i know i always pretend nothing happened and always happy because i don't want you to think too much. You have your problems too and I don't wish to throw my problem, stuff whatever to you.

and I want you to know that i always love you no matter how you trouble me, how long i always wait for you, this and that. It's okay alright? but I want you to learn from all this as you say you want to change to better. Okay dear? Don't wish you to be how you are now, things have to change as you know am changing too. See, i didn't talk about my exs already and trying to stop what is coming out from my mouth that will make you upset, pissed at time.

I shall stop here cause my mind stop working and as you asked me to take panadol and go to sleep.=)
I love you dear and i can't wait to let you listen to the songs from boys like girls. Only like few of their song. Will see you later.! (if you are free and want to meet) and and sorry for everything if i hurt you but i know things won't turn out to be happy ending always. We will get through this together.

by your dearest boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment