Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Dear

Finally, my turn to write a post after being busy like a bee. Dear, i want you to know how happy i am to be with you and i never want to be without you, love you so so much.

Yesterday at Fort Canning was the sweetest night with you yet. Even though i fell asleep, i fell asleep knowing that i was secured adn that you were there to watch over me and look after me. Thanks for covering me with your jacket too=)

Woke up today and i almost lost me voice but your voice made me happy in the morning. Slept like a moomoo today but at least i feel better and well rested now? Wondering where are you now, still walking, walking. Cant wait to catch Final Destination with you on friday dear, hope you will be feeling better then. The pictures will be up really soon. By tonight!

Missing and loving you by mr moomoo. meow-ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment