Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two is "better" than one?

I think two is making things worse than one. I don't want to give up this relationship that we build for 6months. At least now you experience long relationship, which am happy that you can handle the stress etc.. But things kinda gone bad to worse. Things have been so tortuous again and again. We talk things out, i guess we didn't solve it and just move on..

You know the day that i didn't really text you much, am happy about it cause things goes smoothly and yesterday things just go out of hand..Maybe is me. Well, of course is me. Always me. Hah. I giving up being nice to you. I do LOTS of things and this is how you treat me.

You always said, i am thinking etc.. But thinking about what?! You never even tell me what you are thinking or after you done thinking. Is like, you just doff things quietly and make me like the useless one. I care about things, how about you? I don't know..You always want sometimes to be alone this days. Which am really upset about it. But its okay. Everyone need it. But i just don't know who you are becoming. I don't know you anymore dear. I wish i can find you again and you bring me smile.

This is what i think..There is more which i don't want to type. Am sure you understand how i feel too. I miss you dear. Don't know who you are now. Wish you could just come back and light me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment