Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 6th.

Our 6th Anniversary is okay. Watched you sleep/rest make me want to hug you like a baby. =')

- - -

I totally hate today dear. Is like, what really the fuck? You, me..Us behaving like this is not acceptable. What going happened in the future? Us not talking equal to something is fading away. You want to know why i don't text you/sit beside you? Because i always make the first move and i wanting you to make the first just now but you didn't. I really nothing else to say.. Feels like you giving up on me dear. I don't want anyone to get in my way. I just want you dear. YOU! Sigh..Sometimes i find so pointless saying lots of things. I will end till here.

Am worried, scared, losing you. I don't want to live my own life, want you to be part of mine. Don't wish to be alone in this big world. I still need you dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment