Monday, December 21, 2009

5th Anniversary.

Last 3 days is our 5th anniversary. Well, things didn't go right but it's okay. You're working for your internship and i always try to be there for you (you too when i'm working). Glad that i didn't have band practice, like last minute and rush down to meet you. =)

Dear dear, thank you for trying to be here/there/everywhere with me. As the day goes by, i really noticed i need you more and more and for-e-var~ lol.. To be truthful to you, i seriously enjoyed myself being with you more then the past (you should know). Really big thank you dear and i know what i have/need to change. Try to throw all my bad habits.

and dear, am looking forward on our 6th and 2 events gonna happen that month. You should know what. =) But am alright if we didn't do it, as long you are there with me. I am happy. =)

Thank you and I love you by your dearest Kai.
Hugs and Mooack!

No comments:

Post a Comment