Monday, October 19, 2009

3rd Month Anniversary

Enjoyed my time with my dear. So sorry that i made you cry.. I didn't mean it and hopefully you, me will understand each other more in the future. Don't wish to get another argument from each other. Want everything to go smoothly. =)

Dear dear, i did cry a little and after that i was crying inside my heart. Hopefully you will change into better person. I will wait for you dear, i don't care how long it takes. Will try not to give up(as you know, i wanted to). Prove to me that i am wrong. I want to love you forever till the end. I know is not easy, we shall walk and not run anymore. Take things one at the time. I just notice that, we really forget about.. Talk things out.
We must really slow things down now. =)

I love you dear, enjoyed our time at the botanic garden. Watch the stars, lying down on each other and not forgetting hug and kisses.

Happy 3rd Month dear, hold your hand tight.
Love you by your dearest Kai.

My dear look like girl! lol.

My hard working boy~

I find this really cute dear! =P
My skinny boyfriend~ =S

No comments:

Post a Comment