Saturday, February 27, 2010

Seriously..

Am seriously disappointed, angry, upset, EMOTIONAL! You are getting more selfish then ever! You keep repeating the same thing over and over again. What is wrong with you dear? Really what is wrong?! I had enough. I care so much and this is what i get after caring so much for you? Everytime i just walk off away and you did NOTHING. What is this dear? So what if i really never come back when you think i will? Think about it dear..Please! I had enough of you this and that.. I give you space, i giving you this and that but feels like you taking advantage..Please dear, stop doing this to me. Is not easy for me to handle everything okay? Need you, need your help, need you to guide me too. Stop being so selfish and think about others. Please!

By your dearest kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment